Saturday, December 5, 2015

My Besties - A Merry little Christmas


Hi there ^_^

Just right after Sherri found out I started crafting again, she asked me if I could join one of her DT's. And although I kind of promised my self I wouldn't get in to that again, I immediately said yes ;-)

So I will be crafting with Sherri's besties mostly en some Magnolia, just 'cause I like those two brands the most.


This time I made this soft muted Lilac/Blue card. I just love to use non-traditional Christmas colors. If I ever don;t have any inspiration I just use pinterest for some nice color palettes and I'm good to go ;-). 


I colored her with Distress Markers and the image can be found here.
You hardly can see it but don't you love the little winter village border? It's a SVG file and I think it's great with winter themed cards. 


I'd like to participate in these challenges:
My Besties Uk (6/12)




17 comments:

  1. What a wonderful color palette. This is fantastic. Thank you for sharing it at My Besties International. Hope to have you back.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super
    Liefs en Creatiefs
    Cinderella
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy schitterende kaart heb je gemaakt.

    Bedankt voor het meedoen bij ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Succes en hopelijk tot de volgende keer.

    Groetjes Karin DT coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cindy this is a soo beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Welcome again and Good Luck!
    And Thank you for sharing it at My Besties International Challenge.
    Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous thanks for sharing at besties uk - Carol UK DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cindy. Such a beautiful card. Just love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at My Besties UK.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties UK Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Stunning Card!.. Love your colouring!! Fantastic layers and stash.. and I love the way you have put it together!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!!! Colors are adorable. Thanks for sharing at My Besties International. Good luck!
    Luana DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous thank you for joining us at My besties Aussies challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous thank you for joining us at My besties Aussies challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cindy!Your project is so cute! Adi DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi... Your project is gorgeous, I like it! Thanks for participating
    Delfina
    My Besties Internacional DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so perfect for our ‘CHRISTMAS’ theme. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Aussie Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very adorable and cute card for Christmas . Thank you for joining with us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge . Hugs Rose DT xxx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to leave me a comment, thank you so much!