Saturday, February 25, 2017

Mo's Birthday card



It's been over a year since my last post. I'm not gonna say I'm back this time 'cause last time that didn't help ;). But I did start crafting again and that really feels good ^_^.

I've cleaned out my crafting room and bought soms pretty cool stuf to organize everything. 
It really inspired me, and after this I finally started to craft again.
I've been stuck at the same stamps and now after such a long time I feel the urge to use different styles and stamps. 

Inside the birthday card I added some room to write a personal message and a holder for money or a gift card.



I used this cute stamp from Mo's digital pencil and colored it with Distress Ink. I also used a new die by Crealies. These leaves are gorgeous. And ofcourse it wouldn't be a card made me if there wasn't any Frán-tage on it ;).




I'd like to enter the following challenges: 


Have a great day everyone! 




8 comments:

  1. A stunning card! Love the colour scheme and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Girl, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat maakt je prachtige kaarten Cindy. Deze is prachtig. IK ga je volgen. Groeten Trijntje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi Cindy,
    Zo te lezen weer terug van weg geweest, en hoop dat we weer meer van je prachtige kaarten gaan zien! Wat een schitterende kaart heb je gemaakt! Een heellief stempeltje van Mo...prachtig ingekleurd en een super mooi kaartje! Dankjewel voor het mee doen met de Scr@p-Cards Challenge en graag ook een volgende keer! Ik ga je blog meteen volgen.
    Groetjes van Gerie en DT SCC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Gerie, inderdaad terug van geweest, hopelijk hou ik het nu een beetje vast, word toch wel erg gelukkig van lekker fröbelen ;)

      Delete
  4. Hoi Cindy wat een prachtig kaartje en in hele mooie kleurtjes Dankjewel voor je deelname aan de challenge op scrap-cards ....heel mooi !!
    liefs DT Martine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy een schitterende kaart heb je gemaakt.

    Bedankt voor het meedoen bij ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Succes en hopelijk tot de volgende keer.

    Groetjes Karin DT coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful card. Gorgeous coloring and all details on the card make it spetial.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to leave me a comment, thank you so much!