Sunday, March 26, 2017

Guest at Dutch Card Lovers



Hi there :) Today I'd like to show you a card I've made as a Guest Designer at Dutch Card Lovers
This morning they start with a new challenge with the theme 'A baby card with nontraditional colors'. I guess that worked for me cause I made this little cutie and I'm actually quite proud of it ;)
I've used my silhouette to cut out this shape and I think it's perfect for a babycard.

Hoi :) Vandaag wil ik jullie een kaart laten zien die ik heb gemaakt als Gastdesigner voor de Dutch Card Lovers. Vandaag start daar een nieuw thema waarbij je een babykaart mag maken met niet-traditionele kleuren. Geloof dat me dat wel ligt, ben namelijk erg blij met het resultaat ;).
Ik heb mijn silhouette gebruikt om de vorm uit te laten snijden en vind hem echt super leuk voor een babykaartje.


I colored this super cute Cuddly Buddly image with Distress Ink and added a little circle sentiment. The stars on the image are leftovers from the die I've used for the banner. 
I normally don't really like the two-toned roses, but with card they really seem to work. 

Ik heb dit super schattige Cuddly Buddly plaatje gekleurd met Distress Ink en heb er een cirkel tekstje bij geplakt. De sterren bij het plaatje bleven over nadat ik de vlaggetjes had gemaakt met een snijmal. Normaal gesproken ben ik niet zo van de 2-tones roosjes, maar bij deze kaart werken ze op één of andere manier wel. 


These are the challenges I'd like to join:




6 comments:

  1. Hi, Cindy. Thank you for joining Scrapbook Stamp Society with such a sweet card, adorable colour combo! hope to see you again. Good luck
    hugs, Miria DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Cindy...this is stunning. I love the colors and details on your card. Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cindy, I simply adore your colouring. It looks so soft and perfect for a kid's card! Great card that is sure to make someone happy ;o) Thank you for sharing it with us over at the Cards und More Challenge. Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schitterende kaart Cindy! Prachtig kleurwerk!
    Om niets te hoeven missen, ga ik je volgen :)
    grt Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful baby card with pretty colours.
    Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl March Anything Goes-Any image Challenge.
    Good luck in the prize draw!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. prachtig en zo lief Cindy

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to leave me a comment, thank you so much!