Blue Mini Canvas



Hi fellow creative souls ;)
Did you know I actually wanted to make a mainly white project? Guess that didn't happen...I'm not that good in 'less is more'. But I'm really happy with the result though, so I guess it needed to happen just the way it did. 

Hoi mede creatievelingen ;) 
Wist je dat ik dus echt van plan was een wit canvas te maken? Dat is niet helemaal gelukt...Ik ben niet zo goed in dat hele 'less is more'. Maar ik ben erg tevreden met het resultaat dus het is vast gegaan zoals het moest ;). 


I used a mini canvas as base and added several pieces of fabric and drywall tape to create texture. I added some extra modelling paste and painted everything white. Next time I'll give my embellishments a layer of gesso before I add them to my canvas though, it took me way to long to get some good coverage. I gave it it's color using several ink sprays and Inka gold and Nuvo Embellishment Mouse.

Ik gebruikte een mini canvas als basis en om textuur te creëren gebruikte ik verschillende stukjes kant en gipstape. Ook heb ik er nog wat extra modelling paste opgesmeerd.
De volgende keer ga ik wel een eerste laag gesso opzetten als mijn embellishments nog niet opgeplakt zitten, het heeft nu zoveel tijd gekost om een goede witte dekking te krijgen...
Om het kleur te geven heb ik verschillend ink sprays gebuikt en Inka Gold en Nuvo Embellishment mouse.


You can also watch the YouTube video if you like,  to see how I created this canvas. And if you like my videos, please subscribe yo my channel :)

Je kunt ook weer een YouTube video bekijken om te zien hoe ik dit canvas maakte. En als je mijn videos leuk vind, abonneer je dan vooral ook even op mijn kanaal :).

Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. Wauwww geweldig!!! En een heel mooi leerzaam filmpje!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to leave me a comment, thank you so much!

Template by Cindy Wille - Special thanks to Fanette Design. Powered by Blogger.